UCLA has implemented several processes by which students, employees and others can verify their vaccination status:
- Enrolled students: Students, including student employees, can submit proof of their vaccination — or request an exemption — through the portal on the Arthur Ashe Student Health & Wellness Center website.
- Employees: Staff, faculty and non-student employees can confirm their vaccinations through the UCLA COVID-19 Symptom Monitoring System in one of several ways: (1) give UCLA consent to check UCLA Health records and the California vaccination database to verify for vaccination; (2) upload an image of your CDC vaccination card (or non–U.S. equivalent); or (3) upload an official medical record from your health care provider.
Employees can also use the symptom monitoring system to indicate their request a medical, religious or disability-based exemption.
Employees will be able to check their vaccination clearance status by using the COVID-19 Clearance Portal (UCLA logon ID required); supervisors can also use the portal to check employees’ status.
- UCLA Health employees: Information on vaccination verification for UCLA Health personnel will be provided in the coming weeks.
- Non-matriculating students: UCLA Extension students, visiting students and those in executive education programs will receive guidance on how to verify their vaccination status through their program department.
- K–12 students: Students age 12 and above who are eligible for vaccinations will receive information on notifying their program their vaccination status from the UCLA Lab School or the Geffen Academy at UCLA.